Water damage insurance covers loss and/or damage resulting from water in water pipe systems and the installations and equipment connected to them. Damage through frost, groundwater and backed-up sewage is also insured.

Reporting a loss or damage claim

You can report your loss or damage claim to us by filling in the relevant claim form online. To do so, please select the appropriate form:

We kindly ask you to fill in the forms completely to ensure that your claim can be processed quickly and uncomplicated. Of course, your details will be treated as strictly confidential in accordance with data protection regulations.